Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Amy & Michael: Ceremony & After | Fall 2012

Now that these are done and have been shipped out I feel like I can wrap it up and finally do the last post. I've been working on these for so long I feel like these two are part of my family. I'm sure I've said that before but it's totally true. I spend so much time 'with' a couple that by the time I'm done and have everything shipped to them it's a little sad for me. I invest such a big part of my life to every shoot and wedding that I almost have a sort of separation anxiety when I'm done with them. 
Luckily it's always new and exciting moving on to the next one so I can't stay sad for long but it is sad nonetheless.
A little warning: I ended up sharing A LOT of these. There was just so much going on and I ended up loving so many of the pictures that I decided that I didn't feel right only showing some of the ones that I wanted to. So I posted more than I normally would. One of the things I posted so much of is the cake. I was a little obsessed with this amazing cake. 

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment