Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Strange And Wonderful At The Same Time

I was so lucky to be able to fit in a shoot with these new parents before they packed up and went on the road with their new addition. I can't even put into words how wonderful and strange this session was for me :) . Strange in the sense of; if you would have told me back in 6th grade that these two were going to end up happily married with a beautiful baby girl I would have thought you were crazy. Well seeing them together now it's beyond obvious that they belong together. The love that they have for each other and for their little princess fills the room to a point where it almost takes your breath away. 
I am so unbelievably happy for them and I hope that when they decide to come back home I get a chance to do another shoot with them. Seeing them reminds me how incredibly lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do, and who doesn't need that reminder every now and then!
I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment