Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unknown Tid-Bits: 2/26-3/3

One of my brides is on Pinterest and I have to admit I was so excited to hear it. It's a great way for me to get to know her style and for her to get to know mine. I highly recommend Pinterest for so many reasons! I've gotten 2 awesome recipes off there and plan on trying out some more. I have a board for that :)
This is where you can find me   http://www.pinterest.com/falonphoto/   Come pin with me!!!

Unknown Tid-Bits:
-If I had the money I would totally get a 'Mommy Job'
-I would absolutely love to adopt a child from here in the States!
-I don't wear make-up because I don't know how to put it on.
-I hate Dora the Explorer. I love the idea behind the show but I absolutely can't stand the fact that they are yelling thru the hole thing! Unfortunately for me all three of my kids love it.
-Whenever I eat any sort of Asian food I use chopsticks. Is that strange?
-At one point in my life I really wanted to study to be a Wiccan. It's fascinating to me but I don't have nearly enough time to dedicate.
-I played the flute in band from 5th-12th grade. Have to admit that I miss it.

Useless Knowledge
-Honeybees have hair on their eyes.          This is something that for the life of me I can't figure out why in the world would they need to have hair on their eyes?
-The average bank teller loses about $250 every year.          Now you can't tell me that someone that works at a bank doesn't use this piece of information to their advantage.
-Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.          This explains a lot about why old men look the way they do.
-America's first nudist organization was founded in 1929, by 3 men.          LOL Why does this not really surprise me :)
-Almost a quarter of the land area of Los Angeles is taken up by automobiles.          I honestly thought that it would be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment