Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Boudoir Testimonial: Ms S

"I have to say that I was absolutely nervous about doing the boudoir shoot after looking at some of the sites. After having two kids I am not entirely comfortable with my body. I was amazed as we started to shoot how relaxed and comfortable I was. Thank you Lesli (and Amanda) for such a confidence boosting experience "

Because I've known Ms S for so long I wasn't entirely sure how this shoot was going to go. It could have gone one of two ways; we could have been completely comfortable with each other and had no problem or it could have been kind of awkward because we have known each other for so long. I don't know what I was worried about because everything went beautifully. She didn't seem to have any problem with the camera and the camera definitely didn't have any problems with her ;)! We just had a lot of fun.
See some of her Boudoir Shoot HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment