Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Anna & Will's Long Awaited Day

Once again I have a little disclaimer before I start this post. I was hired as a second shooter to Jess Oullis Smith of Oullis Photography at the request of the bride. Oullis Photography was the contracted business. These images were taken by me and edited by me.

OK now that that's out of the way :) I'm finally getting a chance to post some images from this beautiful wedding. I have now had the amazing opportunity to do a few weddings for friends and this one was no exception. I have known the bride for many many years, she actually graduated the year after I did. She is not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. I have watched her son grow from an adorable baby to an energetic, fun loving young man. I have also known the groom for a while. He is a well respected Sheriff's Deputy here in Cook County. He is by far one of the nicest, most loving men that I know. I got to see their family grow by one last year and was one of the many jumping up and down when they finally decided to make it official. I love these people like my own family and the fact that they wanted me to be such an important part of their day was a great honor.

Please bare with my first attempt at collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment