Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Katy & Jon's Engagement Session

Me and my husband were sitting on our kind-of-patio the other day and I couldn't help but think how lucky we were. Our three kids were playing in the kiddie pool, he was looking at some sort of sporting goods magazine and I was cross stitching one of the girls' Christmas stalkings. It's almost sickening how sugar sweet it was. But for that moment I didn't want to be anywhere else than exactly where I was. Can it get any better than that :)
Ok, sappy I know.

These two I actually get to see this weekend in Lutsen for their big day. I was so happy to get to do this shoot with them. It was refreshing to find out how normal they were and I'm super excited to see them again in a few days!






















No comments:

Post a Comment