Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unknown Tid-Bits: 2/19-2/25

My husband dripped the insides of the chicken pot pie he made last night on the inside of the oven. I turned it on to make dinner tonight and now not only does my kitchen smell like nasty burning nastiness there is this ominous gray haze in the air. I don't think that smell ever really leaves a room once it's there. Bummer!

Unknown Tid-Bits:
-I am extremely scared of spiders. ISH!!! Just the thought of them makes my skin crawl *shiver*
-I have a shoe obsession. Boots and heals are my favorite. Unfortunately I don't really know how to walk in heals, so I keep buying them because I love them and don't wear them :(
-I am the worst speller on the planet! So I'm apologizing right now for my future (and past) spelling mistakes :)
-I'm very mean spirited...LOL yeah right. Not at all actually. I have a tendency to let people push me around.
-Tonight I straightened my hair for the first time in over 3 years!!! Long doesn't even begin to describe it!
-I have never filed my own taxes, it was always my mom and now my husband. Am I ashamed to say that? Absolutely not! I wouldn't know the first thing to do so I consider myself lucky that my husband does.
-We consider pizza a food group in our house :)

Useless Knowledge
-A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints          Why would someone know this? And what do you think they measured it with; water? milk? My guess is beer :)
-Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.          I bet it won't take long for someone to pick up on this and come up with a calorie free stamp...wait they already did. Aren't all stamps stickers now?
-Spotted skunks do handstands before they spray.          lol I'm going to keep my comment about this to myself on this one lol
-Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food.          "Gee I can't find any food I guess I'll just have to eat myself." I don't know what would be worse starvation or bleeding to death.
-Some toothpaste's contain antifreeze.          I should use that excuse at the dentist the next time I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment