Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Most Beautiful Pregnant Woman Ever

My husband's business is doing landscaping and tree service three seasons out of the year. He is very good at what he does and takes a lot of pride in his work.
Well, about a week ago he decided that he was going to tear up the little rose garden he had made in front of our house and do a patio instead. Not just any patio, we're talking a decent sized one and the material he is using is big pieces of natural slate. There is so much work that is going into it that I finally had to ask him if he goes through this much trouble every time he works with slate. When he said yes I made the decision that he needs to get paid more. He doesn't know that yet, but the next time he has a client that wants to use it I'll let him know  ;)
If anyone would like to come out and lend a hand that would be awesome. I know his back will thank you for it and we would be more than willing to pay you in beer :)

When I was working my way through these shots I can't tell you how many times I reminded myself how lucky I was to love the job I have. It was awesome having the opportunity to do a shoot with these two. I graduated with the soon-to-be dad, Woody, and Rachael is the little sister of another friend we graduated with. It was so much fun to be able to talk to them and just catch up a little (even though I have to admit it didn't feel like 12 years since we were in high school together)
We had another mini shoot planned for a couple days later but their little bundle didn't want to wait any longer and decided to cancel our shoot :) Everyone was healthy and happy so that's all I cared about. Hopefully I'll have the chance to do a shoot with the new family of 3 (well 4 when you include their wonderful pup) soon!!!
Congratulations you guys. I can't even put into words how happy I am for you both!













1 comment: