Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Katy & Jon's Big Day: Before Ceremony & Ceremony

I don't know any other way to say it than to just say it but these two were quite possibly the most laid back couple I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and working with. Maybe they had me fooled but it seemed like everything went according to plan and everyone had a great time.
The love that these two have is the kind that so many can only dream about. They are comfortable with each other and from what I could tell completely happy to be just with one another. They are not only so in love but they are best friends. I had so much fun getting the chance to spend another day with them.
There will be another post up soon with pictures from after the ceremony so don't forget to check back soon.







































No comments:

Post a Comment