Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Katy & Jon's Big Day: After the Ceremony

It's funny to me that people think photography isn't that hard of a job. I shot a wedding yesterday and I have to admit that today I feel like I got run over by a train! I spent all morning with my 3 tornadoes and after getting them fed for lunch and explaining dinner, potty, bedtime, and bottles to Auntie Steph and Uncle Westley I got to Lusten at around 2:00. After having a great time at another beautiful wedding I finally made it out of there at 10:30, home by 11:15ish, and in bed passed out by 1:00. Mind you, the wedding is just the beginning of my job. Now I have anywhere between 5-7 weeks of editing, around a week putting together their book, a week waiting for orders and then I can finally get the images out. This is just one wedding! So throw in a few more shoots in the mix, another wedding and being a full time Mommy of a 3 1/2 year old boy and twin 2 year old girls, things get a little crazy sometimes. The real crazy part is that I absolutely love what I do. I don't think I would change my life for anything. (Although, as I'm typing this I'm listening to one of the girls scream and breaking up a fight over balloons...I could handle changing that right about now)
I get to work on Katy and Jon's book now. I'm super excited cause it's my first book this year!!!
Thank you guys again for letting me be part of your day! :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment