Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ms A's Senior Shoot: Class of 2013-Take 1

My 3 1/2 year old started Preschool a week ago. So far he has gone 3 times and he is constantly asking to be taken to school. I can't even put into words how happy I am that he is excited about school. For as terrible as I was at it, and how much my husband hated it I was really worried. Then again I know he only goes two half days a week so there is still many many years for his outlook on it to change. But for now we will continue to encourage excitement and exploration about learning.
LOL that sounded all official and intelligent :) Maybe my BAS wasn't a complete waste.

This beautiful girl is in her last year of high school and I know whether she decides to pursue more schooling or go into the work force she will be amazing at it and whomever it is will be lucky to have her.
Even more exciting for me is the fact that we are planning on two more shoots!!! Yea for beautiful models!!!!!






























I think one of the best parts of senior girl shoots is when I get the chance to do a little 'Trash the Prom Dress' session. Girls spend money on these beautiful dresses that they only get to wear once. So not only do they get to wear one of them again, they get a fun photo shoot at the same time! Does it get better than that?! I don't think so :)










No comments:

Post a Comment