Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jen & Jarrod's Big Day: After the Ceremony

Well the ceremony went off without a hitch and then it was time to have some fun. The best part of the night were the special dances by the bride and groom. Their first dance was amazing. Jen is a dancer so she wowed everyone with her beautiful dancing. Then after dinner and after the uniforms were changed Jarrod had a great dance of his own. It was a perfect way to end the day.
I can't believe that I am done with this wedding. I have grown so close to these two that it makes me a little sad that I won't be looking at their faces every day.
Jen and Jarrod thank you for not only letting me be part of your special day but for letting me into your lives. I honestly feel like I have new life long friends in you two. I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I loved taking and editing them.




This is the banner that I made. It took me way too long but I LOVE how it turned out.
























No comments:

Post a Comment