Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Weekend of Firsts

This weekend was a weekend full of firsts for me. I got the amazing opportunity to be the second shooter for Jess Smith of Oullis Photography. It wasn't my first time being a second shooter or even my first time working with her but it was my first time doing a winter wedding! It was a little chilly and got dark fast but we made it work:)!
It was also the first time getting to do a wedding out of our beautiful Cook County! The wedding was at the picturesque Grand Superior Lodge on Lake Superior close to Two Harbors Minnesota. The Lodge was great!
On top of all of that it was my first time being away from my 3 babies over night, actually for 2 whole nights! It was needed time away but boy did I miss their beautiful little faces:)
I really want to say thank you to Jess for asking me to do this wedding with her. I had so much fun. I have to admit that it surprised me a little how well we clicked!!! You are awesome and I am happy and proud to call you my friend. I can't wait to not only work with you again but to just have you and your family a part of our lives!
(A shot of beautiful Jess doin her thang lol. More pictures to come)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more photos! We had such a fun time working with both of you! THANK YOU!! :D

    ReplyDelete