Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Duluth Bridal Show

Well it's here and gone and boy was the 2012 Duluth Bridal Show an experience! Amanda had me up at 5:00 a.m. and we were to the DECC by 6:00...lucky for us both I'm super speedy in the morning when I need to be and lucky that Amanda was so addament on getting there early. We were one of the firsts there, got a cart to haul our stuff in with no problem and a great parking spot right up front so packing up was a breeze.
It took us around 2 hours to set up. We both wished we would have had more table space but I think we made the best of what we had and made it work.
The first hour was a little slow but when the brides finally made it to our room, which was the last room, they came steady for the rest of the day.
When I saw the first rush of people I clammed up which I wasn't too surprised about but thankfully when Amanda gets nervous she talks. We had a great system down...I handed out flowers and she talked.
By the end of the day we were tired, sore and very hungry but our spirits were high and overall we felt pretty good about how the day went. It only took us 30 minutes to break down, pack up, and get on the road.
We met some great brides and some wonderful vendors so all in all the 2012 DBS was a success!!!

yep, that's me

the finished product!





Once again I don't know what I would have done without Amanda. Click HERE to find her page. She is the best at her job on the whole North Shore!




No comments:

Post a Comment