Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Testimonial: Amanda

Doing a section for testimonials has been on my to-do list for a long time and I figured what better time then right before the Duluth Bridal Show! Not only that I'm stalling getting ready:) (I still have to pack up my stuff and we're leaving for Duluth in a matter of hours)
I find it fitting that the first testimonial is from the one and only Amanda from Princess Pine Events and Design.

"I have worked with Lesli of Falon Photography as both an attendant in a wedding and as an assistant on a few of her shoots. She not only takes great pictures but works hard to give her clients exactly what they are looking for. She listens to what the client wants, makes suggestions as to what she feels would work well for each situation and isn't afraid to climb great heights to get a great picture. Not only are you hiring a fabulous photographer you are hiring someone with a lot of compassion and who truly loves the work that she does." -Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment