Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Testimonial: Stephanie

Hearing these wonderful words from such a wonderful person seriously makes me want to cry. Thank you so much Steph, I can't even tell you how much it means to me:)

"I can't stop looking at the photos you took. After three years together, I really needed these pictures! I can see how much you love what you do just by looking at your photos. Amazing work. I can't wait for you to capture more of our moments. Thank you! I'm still blown away that you caught our expressions when I said 'Smile for our engagement picture'...I laugh every time I look at those pics! Now that's talent!
And I love your blogs! They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. well holy! You take a beautiful picture and then come up with a thousand words too! Simply amazing." -Stephanie 




This is the picture she mentioned:)



No comments:

Post a Comment