Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ms J: Class of 2013 - Take 2

Well my husband finally took the leap and downloaded iTunes onto his computer tonight. The first CD he loaded was Five Finger Death Punch. Once it was loaded he and all three of our children proceeded to head bang and mosh in our bedroom. Alivia really liked it. Now on a normal basis I would embrace any sort of music that the kids like and listen to it as much as I could stand but this time...I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I actually like Five Finger Death Punch quite a bit but I may have to limit the amount of time my 4 year old and twin 2 1/2 year olds listen to the anger spewing from the speakers.
Anyway, this is the second shoot that I got to do with Ms J and boy was it exciting. Not only did I get to work with her horse, but we got to take a cool car down a beautiful back road. Unfortunately we were unaware of the fact that we shouldn't have driven the car as far as we did. Needless to say we ended up stranded. But her mom came to our rescue and we got some great shots while we waited. It was one of the most memorable and fun shoots I've ever done. With that said, I hope it never happens again :) 







































No comments:

Post a Comment