Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Christine & Mike's Engagement Session: Summer 2013

I don't know if it's a known problem but one thing that I've run into being a photographer is that my kids hate cameras pointed at them. My twins practically run in the opposite direction when I try and take their picture. Luckily my boy is a ham so he doesn't mind as much, but there is a very short time limit to how long he will stand for it. I always dread our yearly family session because as much as I hype them up for it they always seem to melt down. I know they are still little but you would think that I'd be able to train them or something! Oh well. Maybe next summer they will be a little more cooperative.

Early this summer I got the chance to do this Engagement Session with these two. And since I'm so on top of things (can you hear the sarcasm) I have already shot their wedding. It was amazing and I cannot wait until I get to the point of being able to share that with you all also.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment