Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Missy & Justin's Wedding Day In Lutsen - Ceremony/and After: Summer 2013

I have a bridal show at the Summit Chalet at Lutsen Mountains this Saturday and I've found that one of the reasons why I like going to them so much is because I get to be artistic in a different way than my usual. Well, some call it artistic, I call it crafty. It's been a personal challenge of mine to do something new at each show and one of the things I like to do is make little keepsakes for the couples to bring home with them. I asked Win to help me with a certain part of my 'project' and he finally asked me what it was for. When I told him he laughed and said "Maybe you should think about getting out of the photography business and into Marketing" Hmmmm interesting idea but I love what I do too much. Stay tuned for pictures of what I come up with this time.































No comments:

Post a Comment