Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kristen & Zachary: Lutsen Resort Rehearsal/Before Ceremony/Ceremony

Is there some secret sign to let you know when a child is able to get through the night without wetting the bed that I don't know about? It seems that one of my girls may be on the route to wearing pull ups until she is 10.
Now don't get me wrong I know there are some people that have a legitimate problem with bed wetting, I'm just wondering if there is some sign that I should be looking for or something that I should be doing different to prevent the problem. Isn't there some book somewhere that has all this important parenting information documented? I just feel so inadequately prepared for this!

Anyway, with that introduction lol, this wedding was probably one of my most favorite weddings that I've ever done...EVER! It was a roller coaster of emotions throughout the entire day; one minute I'm laughing, the next I'm in tears. But I couldn't have wanted it any other way.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment