Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The P Family: Summer 2012

Well it's May. I don't know how in the world we are already into the fifth month of 2013 but I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like they have missed a couple of months in there somewhere. It was beautiful outside today. It got to around 67 degrees here at one point in the day but a few days ago you would have never even known it was supposed to be summer soon. It was 33 degrees, rainy and just all around crappy weather, and a little over a week before that we had 15 inches of snow. Luckily, looking out the window right now you'd never guess that we had a lot of snow in our yard only a week ago. I've said it before and I know I'll say it a million more times but it's worth repeating...I live in the wrong damn state! Fortunately I kind of like it here so I guess I'll stay ;)

This shoot is long over due! It's from last July (yes as in ten months ago July) and I'm finally able to post these. It's actually a two parter so there will be more pics of these adorable kiddos coming up. I had the rare opportunity to do a shoot with not only the daughter, mother, and grandmother but also the great grandmother. That's four generations! I was so excited to have the chance to do this and it only made it better that I got to do it for my best friend. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment