Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Maggie & Justin's Engagement Session in Duluth

I had these big plans on being all caught up with my blogging by the time the second Lutsen Resort Bridal Show came around and then me and my three littles got the stomach flu and that whole idea got shot in the foot. It is really not fun trying to take care of 3 little kids throwing up when I myself had been doing the same thing the night before. I think there needs to be a new rule put into place: no one in the household is allowed to get sick within 3 days of Mom getting sick. It only seems fair.
Hey a girl can dream right?
This was a really fun E-Session that I got to do with these two in Duluth. It was way too short because it was crazy cold outside but I love how they turned out.



























No comments:

Post a Comment