Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Two Beautiful Days, One Lucky Couple

In going back and trying to figure out where I left off with posting I realized this may be harder than I thought. I had no idea that I never even posted pictures of my 1st formal wedding shoot ever! Very disappointed in myself but super excited that I get to re-live these two wonderful days!

The beautiful bride, Casey, has been a long time family friend so when I got asked to do her wedding I was beyond honored that she and her wonderful husband Matt would put so much faith in me.
Their wedding day was on a beautiful, late winter day. The ceremony was small and beautiful with only around 40 family members and close friends.






Flowers done by the talented Amanda of Princess Pine Events and Design


Well a winter wedding wasn't their original "plan" so it only made sense that a summer reception be included in the planning. Lucky for me that meant another day with this wonderful family and we got to take advantage of this breathtaking place we call home.









This lucky couple got to celebrate their union not just once but twice! Both days, even if a little stressful, were amazing!
Thank you Matt and Casey for having faith in me.
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment