Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mr A: Class of 2013

Halloween is coming up fast, do you have your plans set? Well I thought I did. Now I find out that our high school football team has a playoff game on the day that I was planning on going out with a group of friends. Not only have I not been able to dress up for Halloween for way too many years this year is extra special because we are celebrating my best friends 30th birthday. Now I don't even know if I'll be able to go...how am I going to tell her? She's going to read this. Terrible? Yeah maybe. I'm still working out all the wrinkles so hopefully it won't even be an issue.

ANYWAY!!! This young man was my first senior boy this year. Have to admit that the guys sessions are a little harder than the girls for me. There aren't nearly as many poses to do (that don't look cheesy) Luckily, I get to work with great kids (and families too!) I can't wait to do his winter session. Stay tuned for that one!


















I love that I got him to take his glasses off, even if it wasn't for very long :)



No comments:

Post a Comment