Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Liz & Paul's Beautiful Wedding: Before Ceremony (Fall 2012)

I got so lucky with this couple. Not only did they have their wedding at the amazingly beautiful Summit Chalet at Lutsen Mountains, they got ready at the Bluefin Bay on Lake Superior, and they had their 'First Look' photos done at the Temperance River State Park. This was a fun bunch of people and by far the best dancing group I've seen in a while :)
Thank you to Liz and Paul for letting me be part of your day and I wish nothing but the best for both of you. 




















I had to put a caption on this one...she was yelling at the guys catching fish because they were distracting her. LOL too funny

















He didn't know these people, just decided to talk to them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment