Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Little Bit Country

In the last couple days I've realized something about myself...I don't really like being outside. Well I think what it really is, is that I hate hiking. A lot. I hiked two miles two days in a row and although I could tell that it was a great workout (which is never a bad thing) by the end I was sweating like a pig and it felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. That can't be a good thing can it? Now today, on day three my legs feel like lead weights. Maybe I should go for a walk.........or not.

These kids are growing up right before my eyes and it's sad to see time go so fast :( It seems like just yesterday I was doing Mommies maternity pictures and here we are at his one year session already! Seriously, where does time go?



























I want this view out my living room window so I can remember ever day why I live where I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment